We're Hiring!At IES C&I, We POWER Careers in Texas...
We Power Careers
Why Start a Job when you can Choose a Career?
We know what it takes to power progress, let us help you power your career! At IES, you can be part of a growing team with one of the nation’s largest electrical contractors, committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the very best people across multiple disciplines.
At IES C&I, we strive to provide opportunities that benefit you. Whether you are right out of high school, a proud veteran, changing careers, or simply looking for a better company to grow with— our competitive salaries, benefits and growth potential has helped us attract, reward and retain our talent. But you don’t take our word for it, watch one of the testimonies from our newly hired and more senior team members who were willing to share “Why C&I?” was the right choice for them.
Reasons to join our team
- We are a nationally recognized brand with a hometown focus, growing our team of experienced craft professionals
- We have upcoming and active projects across Texas
- We offer full-time, permanent career opportunities with competitive compensation packages
- We offer professional development through onsite NCCER certified apprenticeship training and relevant industry experience with multi-project exposure
- We are committed to safety as the first priority – our goal is for everyone to get home the way they left that morning
WHO ARE WE? IES C&I
We proudly POWER the projects of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. At IES C&I, We POWER Progress.
IES Commercial & Industrial (C&I) is a family of electrical contractors, national in nature, but local in service. IES C&I operates as a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES-CO.com; traded on Nasdaq as IESC symbol) and is one of the largest electrical and communications contractors in the U.S. with over 5,300 employees nationwide. IES is consistently ranked within the top ten as EC&M’s Top Twenty Electrical Contractors in the nation, 7th in the nation for 2021.
Join us and POWER your career!
Ready to take the next step? Apply Now!
When you click “Apply Now,” you will be taken to our Careers Page
- Under ‘Current Job Opportunities’, scroll and find your career category
- Select the posting link for the desired job(s) Please call our Recruiter, Kendall Pope at (210) 347 7821 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Click the ‘Apply’ tab
- Complete the six steps of the application form
- Submit the application