IES was ranked #8 out of 100 publicly traded companies with headquarters in the Houston area. Publicly traded companies in the Houston area are ranked using four performance criteria for 2015. The score is based on the average of the rankings for these criteria: total revenue, annual growth in earnings per share, annual revenue growth and one-year total return.
- IES Holdings Acquires NEXT Electric
- IES Commercial & Industrial – Suffolk Wins 2017 ABC STEP Diamond Award for Safety Excellence
- IES Holdings Reports Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Results
- IES Holdings Reports Fiscal 2017 First Quarter Results
- IES Greenville wins 2016 ABC STEP Diamond Award for Safety Excellence